Come help the Bridge City Guild support our student-led group, the Cancer Crushers as they raise money to help the Leukemia Lymphoma Society‘s mission of curing cancer once and for all. Support those in need while celebrating a fun-filled evening of casino games, raffles, and delicious beverages. Our fun will take place at the Portland […]
Check out our fourth annual Bridge City Guild Charity Poker Tournament benefiting the Looking Glass Community Services. Register Now! When: October 21th · 5:00pm – 11:00pm Where: Portland Cider Co. (Clackamas) Who: Looking Glass Find out more on our Facebook Page
- BCG’s St. Paddy’s Casino Night 2018 February 16, 2018
- Oct 21 – 2017 Charity Poker Tournament September 21, 2017
- Oct 22 – 2016 Charity Poker Tournament September 20, 2016
- June 5th – Happy Hour for Looking Glass May 25, 2016
- Nov 6 – Charity Poker Tournament October 19, 2015
- June 12th – Happy Hour for YMCA Camp Collins June 3, 2015
The Bridge City Guild is a non-profit organization whose mission is to unite fraternally with the purpose of enriching our lives by actively contributing our time, energy and enthusiasm to the betterment of our community.
Bridge City Guild (the Guild) is organized exclusively for charitable purposes under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
1. To create an environment that allows members to take an active interest in the civic, cultural and social welfare of our community.
2. To volunteer with sincerity of purpose to help those in need.
3. To perpetuate a fraternal organization and provide for its constitution, by-laws, and other rules and regulations.
Keep up-to-date on the latest BCG happenings